- The FHA Back to Work Loan Program May Get You Back Into Home Ownership Sooner Rather Than Later
- Considering Selling Your Home? Consider These Thoughts…………..
- United We Serve – a Great Way to Get Involved and Make a Difference
- Forgiven Debt in 2012? Know The Facts Before You File Taxes!
- Important Details Regarding the Extended Mortgage Debt Forgiveness Act
Tag Archives: Real Estate
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) is extending foranother year its temporary waiver of anti-flipping regulations, initiallyintroduced in 2010 thru 2012 in order to facilitate the turnaround offoreclosed properties in hard hit communities. “This extension is intended to accelerate the resale … Continue reading
Stop Foreclosure! Short Sale Instead!!!! If you are considering walking away from your home and mortgage consider this: 1) Walking away hurts everybody more – your credit is permanently damaged, your neighbors suffer a reduction in their property values and you … Continue reading
Every homeowner is different, and the options available to avoid foreclosure will depend on your particular situation. Forbearance Your mortgage lender may allow you to reduce or stop payments temporarily. By doing this, you have time to pay off other … Continue reading
Whenever you’re ready to start looking at homes, you may want to take advantage of our FREE HomeFinder Service, where our computers will search and match your exact wants and needs with ALL the new homes that come on the … Continue reading